Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Feliz Dia de Las Madres!

This year was my first Mother's Day and it was definitely different. It was odd to be a part of the celebration after 25 years of celebrating others. All in all though it was really nice. Tyler (and Isaiah) got me a beautiful necklace, and I got to spend the day with my family. It's the first time in a long time that I have been with my family for Mother's Day. I got my Mom the best present I could...letting her spend the day with her grandson!

She's squishing me Mom!!

We also had some fun with Isaiah. Celi got my grandmother a hanging planter, with some hanging baskets. t's a really nice setup...especially when you put a baby in it! While Isaiah didn't really see the humor in it, we adults sure did!
We finished the evening off with a nice family dinner. Its the first time i think that Tyler got to just hang out at my parent's house for a bit, instead of being on his way to or from work. All in all, it was a really good day, and here are the pictures to prove it!

look at that face!

Checking out Mama

with Abuelo

No comments: