Monday, May 31, 2010

Dra. Marielena Velez

A few weekends ago, Isaiah and I had the joy of going out to Cleveland, OH to see my sister, Marielena graduate from Medical School. It was really special because she was graduating, but also because it was the first time she was meeting Isaiah. They took to each other quite well! It was also the first time that I have traveled alone with Isaiah. I wasn't really "alone" in that we went with a lot of family members, but I mean "alone" as in without Tyler. It was a lot of fun, and Isaiah is a really good traveling baby. He slept most of the 10 hour car ride out there, and didn't make a peep during the graduation, or dinner. Nights were the hardest, followed by the morning when I had to get both of us ready and dressed. I am very proud to say though, that generally speaking, I was very much so on time. Which is saying a lot when you have a newborn. I definitely am a lot more comfortable with the idea of taking him out and about. Although the next test will be doing it really without any help. I'm not really in a rush to try that out.
Here are some pictures of the weekend. Enjoy!

Posing with Abuela at the Graduation Brunch


Mari and Isaiah meeting each other



Celi, the model!


Posing with Doctora Velez!

My new favorite picture of Isaiah and I

No comments: