Tuesday, May 4, 2010

1 month and counting!


As unbelievable as it may seem, Isaiah is one month old! (or a little older once I post this.) I really cannot believe it! I'm not sure if time normally flies this quickly, or if the sleep deprivation helps it go a bit quicker. Milestones for this month:

- Isaiah sleeps for an average of 5 hours a night. Sometimes it 4, some (really lucky nights) its 6 hours. He knows when its nighttime somehow, so even if he doesn't sleep during the day, from approximately 10pm - 2/4am, he is OUT like a light!
- He can hold his head up for a good number of seconds! and he can lift his head up and move it from side to side. (I'm sorry if most of you don't care about these little details...this is what my life is about now! )
- He can track objects/people for a few inches
- He smiles in his sleep, and I swear I saw him smile today, while he was wide awake!
- He observes everything! He keeps his eyes open all the time now, not like those first few days where we didn't even know what color his eyes were.
- His eyes have transitioned from a very dark blue, to hazel in the center, and blue on the edges.

And this is what he looks like at one month!





No comments: