Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Almost old...sorta...

So in three days, Tyler and I will turn 25....eek!! I feel like this birthday has snuck up on me. Normally, I'm hyper aware of my birthday, and extremely excited about it for the month before. But not this year. Today, I was at work and all of the sudden i realized, "our birthday is in 3 days!" My next thought was "maybe i should get Tyler his gift." :) In talking to Tyler about my realization, he made the accurate point that this year, unlike years past, we have had a lot of things going on, more important things than just turning one year older. We're having a baby (soo soon!), moving to Philadelphia, trying to figure out finances and jobs for next year, and oh yeah, having a baby. So maybe its a sign of maturity that I'm not birthday-obsessed this year. It is the last year that it can be 'all about me' though, so i'm going to enjoy it while i can. ;) I'm excited about our birthday, and excited about spending the weekend with Tyler. We have only a few left before he starts work, and only a few weeks after that before Isaiah makes his debut, so I'm enjoying all this chill time while I have it.

No comments: