Sunday, April 25, 2010

an addendum to hygiene

another reason its hard to keep clean...kids leak from all ends...sometimes at the same time. As evidenced by a few days ago. I was feeding Isaiah, and burped him. At which point, Tyler wide-eyed with disbelief exclaimed "What's on your shirt?!" I looked down, and Isaiah has pooped, which was leaking through his diaper, onesie, and pant legs on to my shirt, which I had just cleaned, and had not been clean more than a few hours. (EEW!) I took him to his room to change him, and when I was changing him, he proceeded to spit up on me (since I hadn't finished burping him). At this point, Tyler and I doubled over in laughter, and then i said "here Tyler, take your son," and I showered, and washed my shirt. I mean, you gotta laugh right? If you can't laugh, you're going to be in lots of trouble. :)

No comments: