Friday, February 4, 2011

Random Pictures of the Fam...

Since I have sucked soooo badly at blogging, I'm gonna make up for it by putting up random pictures of our adorable child. Don't take my word for it though....look for yourself. HE'S AWESOME!


We went to Friendly's, he takes after his parents and LOVED it, especially the ice cream.
OMG, look at that smile! And happiness! And that STUDLY sweater? I mean, COME ON!
I love this picture! and his hat. I picked it out myself, spent forever looking for it! I wanted a Russian hat for him, but could only find one with puppies on it. SOOOO CUTE! And his shirt is accurate, he's soooo big!

Teething biscuits are lifesavers, especially when you have not one, but TWO teeth! These particular favorite's are the vanilla-flavored ones from Whole Foods. I never got to Whole Foods, but I will make a special trip to get those suckers. On a cautionary note, they are MESSY! Hence, the bib - in case you were wondering, the bib says "What happens at Grandma's stays at Grandma's." I'm pretty sure that an accurate statement.
I love these two, I also love mornings where we can all sleep in together. Isaiah may not look super thrilled here, but TRUST me, he is thrilled.
My HANDSOME baby!!! Wearing his outfit courtesy of Titi Alicia and Tio Justin.
LOVE the hat the best!
OOOH wait! I'm pretty. The two of us together make an AWESOME couple. :)

No comments: