Thursday, December 9, 2010

It's December....Oh No!

Man oh man! I promised myself that I would be better about blogging this time. Seems it lasted...for a while, and then....life hit. So its been about 2 months since the last time I blogged, and MAN a lot has changed. It would take too long to recount everything, but here are the highlights;
- I started looking for a job
- I found a job
- I found a babysitter for Isaiah
- Isaiah started "da-da-da"ing
- I started a job
- We ate lots of food for Thanksgiving
- We went out Black Friday shopping
- I started reading again!
- Isaiah started crawling almost faster than I can walk...
- I discovered www.thepioneerwoman.com (Thanks Colleen!)
- I discovered www.sporcle.com (Thanks Tyler!)
- I discovered that a few weeks into my new job, I still have time to browse the internet during the day.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

you forgot to add that Isaiah growls too. and is a gremlin

The Davis Three! said...

GREMY! yay!