Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Enjoying the gift of literacy

So this is my (Raquel's) first attempt at blogging. Of course its about books that I want to read because I just went to Barnes and Noble today and saw all the books that i want. So in case anyone is looking to add to my collection, or if you have some recommendations for me, this is what i am reading.

Currently reading (on the subway): The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffeneffer & The Friday Night Knitting Club by Kate Jacobs

My Wish List: 
Barefoot by Lin Hilderbrand
The World without us by Alan Weisman
Wicked  by Gregory Maguire
The Reader by Bernhard Schlink
Revolutionary Road by Richard Yates
The Piano Teacher by Elfriede Jelinek
Little Bee by Chris Cleave
The atonement child by Francine Rivers
The House atRiverton by Kate Morton
Quitting Church by Julia Duin
The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd
The Translator by Daoud Hari
Girl meets God by Laren Winner
The Ten Year Nap by Meg Wolitzer
Those Who save us by Jenna Blum
War Child by Emmaunel Jal

No comments: